December 19, 2017
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.4.0 Released
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.4.0 Released.
PAS includes the following products, PhenixID Multi-Factor Authentication and PhenixID Identity Federation
PAS 2.4.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution and is recommended for all installations.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- Administration of hardware tokens
Allows for administration of hardware tokens from a token perspective. Admins can now find tokens by serial and assign/revoke tokens.
- Hardware token reports
A number of default reports included in installation to get better overview of hardware tokens used and unused.
- Change password from PhenixID One Touch
Forgotten passwords now can be reset from PhenixID One Touch. Honouring password policy and without interaction from support this feature is secure, fast & cost effective.
- OpenID connect support
PhenixID server can now act as an OpenID connect provider to simplify strong authentication and SSO for mobile and native apps.
- Configuration data automated backup
System configuration data is now automatically backed up. In depth information is found in product overview.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
To get the 2.4.0 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out technical release notes for more information about this release.